 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 296
Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:05:26 GMT

Wow. I never really noticed that there was a LUG near me.  While I am in
Pennsylvania, according to the Lugnet map I am within the "zone of influnce"
for GardenSLUG. I have never attended a meeting of AFOLs before. Would anyone
object to me joining you all (presuming I am not working when you meet.)  I see
a lot of fellow space fans posted to the group to boot.

-Mike Petrucelli