 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 297
Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Wow. I never really noticed that there was a LUG near me.  While I am in
Pennsylvania, according to the Lugnet map I am within the "zone of influnce"
for GardenSLUG. I have never attended a meeting of AFOLs before. Would anyone
object to me joining you all (presuming I am not working when you meet.)  I see
a lot of fellow space fans posted to the group to boot.

-Mike Petrucelli

Well I am Jersey boy and I would like to join up garden slug. I am 13 live
in bergan county am a castle fan and proud of it. I have experimented with
space but it just dont work out. How do I jion and how much douse it cost. I
cant host a meeting because my mom wont let me :( . If there is a meeting
then who is hosting it. I can go If it is close.