 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 305
304  |  306
Subject:
Close to Meeting Time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:45:09 GMT

Hey all, it's getting close to Meeting time, anybody want to chime in so we
can get a head count and decide on a location.

I'd be willing to have the meeting at my house. I'll have all my Mecha on
display and I have plenty of Lego to look through for trading etc....

I live in Oakland N.J. By Rte. 287. It's a quaint little house that I
renovated with my own two hands. I think it would be fun and your all invited.

well, let me know!

Thanks!

Eric Sophie
aka