 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 287 (-5)
  Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!

Ok, heres the deal, First off I'm very glad that everyone had a nice time, I think it's great that we can get together and share our passion for Lego. On the other hand, boy did I mess up! Check this out. Drove down 287 looking for the Somerset (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!

(...) It's only up here on the mountain that reception dies. There are spots as close as a mile away in which there is spotty reception enough to sometimes use. I wonder what it would take to get a cell tower or whatever installed up here. Chris (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!

(...) My AT&T phone worked ok last year (from the Kmart parking lot anyway) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!

<sigh> Sorry you couldn't find the place... Several of us were wondering why you didn't show. Maybe next time we can have a telephone number to call for emergencies. Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that Chris's house is out of cell phone range. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: We met!

Hello all. :-) Had a great time at the meeting... hope you all did too. Here are the pictures I took of the MOC's that showed up and also the group shot. (URL) we can manage to get together again soon. I'd like to thank Chris Weeks for hosting, and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact