 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 237
Re: Let's get together, eh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
I'm up for it! I'd like to meet people from N.J.
I live in Northern NJ, is it far?

Uh...New Jerseyans seem to have a different definition of "far" than
Midwesterners (which I consider myself), but if you're willing to drive to
SoCal, then it won't seem far.  Look it up on Mapquest...I'm in zip code 08844
(or 08853 if they don't have the other)

Also, I'd like to show you how I used the parts brought from you.

Cool, C-ya....

Neat!

BTW I might goto BFW too. Still under heavy consideration....

If you go, will you fly? I'm thinking of renting a Van and driving with ALL
my stuff!

If I go, the most likely thing is that work is sending me to a class and I'm
staying extra.  So I'd fly.  if that didn't work out and I knew someone who
wanted to drive and needed someone to take a shift at the wheel and I could
manage the time off work, then I might go along with them if it were
affordable.  I'd just have to see what my options were.

Chris