 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 236
Re: Let's get together, eh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:02:21 GMT

I'm up for it! I'd like to meet people from N.J.
I live in Northern NJ, is it far?

Also, I'd like to show you how I used the parts brought from you.

Cool, C-ya....

BTW I might goto BFW too. Still under heavy consideration....

If you go, will you fly? I'm thinking of renting a Van and driving with ALL
my stuff!

We'll see........

Eric

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hey all,

How about a GardenSLUG meeting at my house in the second half of January
or sometime in February?

There is some minuscule chance that I'll find a way to go to BricksWest so
that weekend might be bad, but otherwise, I'll  entertain suggestions from
y'all for what a good weekend might be.  I'd like to get a feel for how many
people would show up, so let me know.

Chris