 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 215
214  |  216
Subject:
Next meeting plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 20:37:32 GMT

Hi,

On the mailing list we discussed a meeting Aug 18 or 25 in Manhattan. Looks
like the 18 is preferable. Another possibility before then is a weeknight
gathering outdoors.

We have a separate mailing list for hashing out meeting details. The person
hosting the meeting can avoid posting their address & phone number on the
open net. It's also for posting 'Oh, I'm out of town that weekend and
leaving my $3 million Lego collection unguarded.'

You can join the list here: