 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 217
Re: Next meeting plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey guys can I get in on this, it would be nice to meet some of you. Is
there a particular theme to the meeting? I visited the list page and entered
my info. I did'nt know anything was going on in this group. I'd like a
chance to Hang with some GardenSlugs.

   Just don't bring any salt.

   I did my little joining bit just now.  The 18th is indeed best for me,
   at least as it currently stands, but life is always tentative around
   that time of the year.

   We need to organize meetings, and of course, PirateFest (if it's
   going to be a GardenSLUG-ancillary or local happening).

   best

   LFB