 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 214
Re: Future Meetings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Andy Lynch writes:
Hey Chris,
I am planning on attending again this year, at least for one day, maybe
two.

Great, it sounds like there will be several of us there.

My wife will not be attending, as we are
expecting our first child in late September, and she would probably be a
little uncomfortable. ( Due to the pregnancy, not the Lego )

Fantastic!  Congratulations.  We're expecting in December.

That's also the reason that I haven't been responding regarding
GardenSlug meetings, been far too busy unfortunately.

Excuses, excuses.  ;-)

  I'm going to try
to finish my Inn to display at Brickfest, but things are up in the air
right now.

I hope you do get it done.

Chris