 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 192
Re: Future Meetings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:58:57 GMT

Hey Chris,
I am planning on attending again this year, at least for one day, maybe
two.  I am already registered.  My wife will not be attending, as we are
expecting our first child in late September, and she would probably be a
little uncomfortable. ( Due to the pregnancy, not the Lego )

That's also the reason that I haven't been responding regarding
GardenSlug meetings, been far too busy unfortunately.  I'm going to try
to finish my Inn to display at Brickfest, but things are up in the air
right now.

-Andy Lynch