 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 190
  Future Meetings?

Hwy all, the Lugola guys are having another Meeting, good for them! They trade,talk and inspire! We on the east coast can have a get together too. I'd be willing to bring stuff to trade and bring my Robots somewhere. Also I might participate in a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Future Meetings?

(...) Eric, are you going to Brickfest in DC? Is anyone else out there going to Brickfest this year? I know Lindsay and I are. I would assume Cletus is since he does stuff with WAMALUG. Anyone else? Chris (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Future Meetings?

Hey Chris, I am planning on attending again this year, at least for one day, maybe two. I am already registered. My wife will not be attending, as we are expecting our first child in late September, and she would probably be a little uncomfortable. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Future Meetings?

Hey Chris, I tried, but it aint gonna happen this year. I've been asking some of the Mech guys about getting together next year and making a kick-butt display. Most of them are into it. So it's next year for me. Are you going, and if you are have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Future Meetings?

(...) Great, it sounds like there will be several of us there. (...) Fantastic! Congratulations. We're expecting in December. (...) Excuses, excuses. ;-) I'm going to try (...) I hope you do get it done. Chris (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)