 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
next meeting - Saturday, 8 April ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:24:54 GMT

Hi, y'all,

How about having another meeting on Saturday,
the 8th of April?  (Saturdays are the best for me.
I thought that the 1st would be too soon,
and I don't want to speculate on how many of us
will be doing our tax forms on the 15th. ;-)

Any thoughts/comments?

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!