 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 36
Re: next meeting - Saturday, 8 April ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:41:42 GMT

I'm going to have to miss this one guys. I have to be in my brother In-laws
wedding, dang it! I tried to convince my wife that DIXIELUG was more
important... she didn't buy it. I just think of all the money I spend on
this wedding, my tux, wife's bridesmaid dress (awful blueberry-ish thing)
and a tux for my 3 y/o son.. that adds up to a lot of bricks that I could
have bought!

Well yall have fun, I want to see some pictures.

james

G. Crisp wrote in message <38E2AB46.5FD26D65@mindspring.com>...
As I said, I'm down.  Since you have a rehersal, maybe we can hit one of
those local restaruants you spoke of for an early dinner?

- Greg

craig hamilton wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi, y'all,

How about having another meeting on Saturday,
the 8th of April?  (Saturdays are the best for me.
I thought that the 1st would be too soon,
and I don't want to speculate on how many of us
will be doing our tax forms on the 15th. ;-)

Any thoughts/comments?

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

  this date works great for me to host. any later in april is out because
i'm cast in a play, and have a tight rehersal and performance schedule
through the 29th. i'll have rehersal the evening of the 8th, but not till
after our get together.  hopefully we'll have our usual suspects along • with
some new faces. i think eric will be in california, though.   who's in?

  later ~ craig~

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison