 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 30
Re: Meeting -- 25 March -- Yes?/No?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:22:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Greg Crisp writes:
I'm in if everyone else is.  However, Craig has not spoken out with
an offer to host.  I might be able to host this weekend, but I
won't know for sure until probably Thursday (kind of last minute).
Alternately, we could agree on a location, someplace where everyone
can get to.  I'm open for suggestions...

- Greg

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

Hi!

Will there be another meeting this upcoming weekend?

If so, where and when?
And, if *not*, then *when*next*?

Thanks,
Franklin

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison

  sorry guys. i have a big family get together this weekend.  also, macon is
thronged with tourists for our cherry blossom festival. (we should do an
exhibit next year!) i can host a weekend in april if y'all like!  just pick
a date.  sundays would be even better for me, but saturdays are ok; i just
have to reschedule my sat. drawing class. how 'bout the 10th-11th or 17th-18th?

  looking forward to having another meeting!

  later ~ craig~