 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 149
    next meeting - SOMEONE BRING A CAMERA !!! —Franklin W. Cain
   I've already got an account set up in Kevin Loch's Brickshelf's Gallery just for DixieLUG, and, if someone has a *digital* cammera at the next meeting, and if our host lets us borrow his computer, we could theoretically upload the pictures right (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: next meeting - SOMEONE BRING A CAMERA !!! —Eric Harshbarger
      well, there will be no way I can forget it... I have one at my house. eric (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: next meeting —James J. Trobaugh
   Franklin, I recently acquired a used LEGO collection that had a "mish-mash" of mini figs from various themes and sets (about 30 or so in various states of use). If you're interested in any of them I'm willing to trade them fig for fig, being a train (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)