 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 150
Re: next meeting - SOMEONE BRING A CAMERA !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:42:43 GMT

well, there will be no way I can forget it... I have one at my house.

eric

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

I've already got an account set up in Kevin Loch's
Brickshelf's Gallery just for DixieLUG,
and, if someone has a *digital* cammera
at the next meeting,
and if our host lets us borrow his computer,
we could theoretically upload the pictures
right then and there!  ;-)

Of course, *without* a camera, we're up the creek...

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)