 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 151
Re: next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:46:19 GMT

Franklin,

I recently acquired a used LEGO collection that had a "mish-mash" of mini
figs from various themes and sets (about 30 or so in various states of use).
If you're interested in any of them I'm willing to trade them fig for fig,
being a train person I just want passengers. I'm not overly concern about
their outfits, just as long as they're not all the same.

jt
--
----
James J. Trobaugh