 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 112
Re: DixieLUG meetin' on July 8, y'all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:02:42 GMT

Craig,

I have a request.  Would you please sequester Mr Pagliani
somewhere where he will *not* be able to come into contact
with me?  Last time, as you may recall, he kept draping
himself all over my stuff, and today I'm *STILL* finding
some of his hairs in my Lego stuff.  (It took me several days
for my sinuses to recover, last time.)  [SNEEZE!]  :-P
Sorry for the inconvenience...  :-(

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Craig Hamilton writes:

[snip]
i'll rap the rest:
~buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh~
capt. james t, he's bringin da train
da man wid da 'figs is franklin cain
eric from 'bama ~ he'll come cruisin'
two craigs and a greg may get confusin'
pawel can't come, cuz he's employed,
but july 8th, we're gonna get TOYED!

Dear God!  We've been rapped!  =8-O
Oh, the shame!  The infamy!  The ignominy!

;-)

Anyway, any particular requested subset
of my minifig population?

i've air-conditioned our meeting room for our comfort.

[persona name="Homer Simpson" ]
"WOO-HOO!  In your face, Flanders!"
[/persona]

last time, franklin, kenny and i went out to eat,
so that's a good, fun option.

[persona name="Homer Simpson" ]
Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.
"Italian!..."
Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...
[/persona]

Thanks, and I'll see y'all Saturday -- TOMORROW!

Franklin