 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 111
Re: DixieLUG meetin' on July 8, y'all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Craig Hamilton writes:

yes, at "casa del craigo", in beautiful historic macon georgia.  lesee...
lugneter, chris gidd is joining us, as well as a maniac friend of mine here,
who's been lug-lurking a bit. (hi, matt!)  i'll rap the rest:

~buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh~

capt. james t, he's bringin da train
da man wid da 'figs is franklin cain
eric from 'bama ~ he'll come cruisin'
two craigs and a greg may get confusin'
pawel can't come, cuz he's employed,
but july 8th, we're gonna get TOYED!

sorry, i don't know what got into me. ;-)

oh my!!!! =8^o

I don't know if that is a Lugnet first!

Not quite Public Enemy or Tribe Called Quest...but I was entertained......lol

Next on VH-1 "Behind The Music"

...Craig "the unknown Beastie Boy" Hamilton...watch as a man tumbles out of
control into a world of ABS after blowing millions on his brick addiction...

(I would keep the artist gig til your music career takes off =8^)

                         John
(who just saw Dixielug posts on the Traffic board and hoped for pics)