 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 106
105  |  107
Subject:
DixieLUG meetin' on July 8, y'all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:56:36 GMT

  yes, at "casa del craigo", in beautiful historic macon georgia.  lesee...
lugneter, chris gidd is joining us, as well as a maniac friend of mine here,
who's been lug-lurking a bit. (hi, matt!)  i'll rap the rest:

~buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh buh-bu buh-bu bu-buh~

capt. james t, he's bringin da train
da man wid da 'figs is franklin cain
eric from 'bama ~ he'll come cruisin'
two craigs and a greg may get confusin'
pawel can't come, cuz he's employed,
but july 8th, we're gonna get TOYED!

  sorry, i don't know what got into me. ;-)

  i'm glad you guys like my humble lttle house.  i've air-conditioned our
meeting room for our comfort. i'll have some light snack stuff, but you all
bring soda pop if that's what you want. i'll have juice, ised tea, and
water. last time, franklin, kenny and i went out to eat, so that's a good,
fun option. also, matt can let us know what's on sale where around here if
any one wants to do someshopping. (i'll throw a dinner party for us later in
the year.  it's too hot to be over the stove right now.)
   as always, i'm excited and really looking forward to it.  oh, and if any
of you guys have technic figs you don't want, bring 'em and i'll trade. i'll
be taking apart the yellow rocketship soon, so i guess this will be her last
flght. (:'-( snif!)

  later ~ craig~