 Organizations / United States / CLB / 29
Re: BrickQuest, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
   I just discovered BrickQuest, and glanced through the rules. Looks like fun, and probably a bit quicker than BrikWars (which also sounds like fun). Would anyone here be interested in playing a BrickQuest game some CLB meeting?

I haven’t played BrikWars yet, but BrickQuest can be quick, depending on the size of the dungeon. I know Peter typically runs 2hr sessions at GenCon and other gaming conventions. I would be very interested in playing BrickQuest at a CLB meeting.

   The chief problem I see is that the game master gets most of the actual building fun. But maybe we can come up with some variation in which we all get to build some rooms or trappings, which the game master cleverly integrates on the fly.

I don’t see why we couldn’t all build some neat portions of the dungeon and collect it all together on site. I keep meaning to get around to building one (or part of one) but haven’t got there yet. (Actually my brother is riding me about this, he wants to play too.) We would just have to make sure that each person’s portions are clearly identified.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB