 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 94
Re: new to area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 22:39:02 GMT

Welcome to the neighborhood Fradel!  I live in Westlake, as Bram mentioned.
Gino Melone, another Castle/Brikwars fan lives a suburb over in Avon, and we
occasionally get together to play Brikwars or just build for fun.  He's a
tough guy to get ahold of though, as he is often busy with work and his two
kids.

Adrian

Thanks for the response guys.  So when do you all usually get together?  I
recognize your names from sites I've been too.  Cool stuff.  I'm stayin at
the Studio Plus at Crocker Rd.  I think Avon is like the next exit over.
Where in Westlake are you at Adrian?  If you don't mind one day, I'd love to
see your infamous creations in person.  Well that's all for now fellas.  Later