 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 93
Re: new to area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 20:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Fradel D. Gonzales writes:
Hi folks.  I'm stayin here for a few months and would like to meet other
AFOLs. I was recently a WAMALUG person. I like classic space/space in
general and castle.  I also dabbled in BrikWars. I'm currently stayin in
Westlake, east of Cleveland.  I'd love to here from somebody.  Thanks

Fradel Gonzales

Welcome to the neighborhood Fradel!  I live in Westlake, as Bram mentioned.
Gino Melone, another Castle/Brikwars fan lives a suburb over in Avon, and we
occasionally get together to play Brikwars or just build for fun.  He's a
tough guy to get ahold of though, as he is often busy with work and his two
kids.

Adrian