 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
new to area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:20:06 GMT

Hi folks.  I'm stayin here for a few months and would like to meet other
AFOLs. I was recently a WAMALUG person. I like classic space/space in
general and castle.  I also dabbled in BrikWars. I'm currently stayin in
Westlake, east of Cleveland.  I'd love to here from somebody.  Thanks

Fradel Gonzales