 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 93
  Re: new to area

(...) Welcome to the neighborhood Fradel! I live in Westlake, as Bram mentioned. Gino Melone, another Castle/Brikwars fan lives a suburb over in Avon, and we occasionally get together to play Brikwars or just build for fun. He's a tough guy to get (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: new to area

(...) Thanks for the response guys. So when do you all usually get together? I recognize your names from sites I've been too. Cool stuff. I'm stayin at the Studio Plus at Crocker Rd. I think Avon is like the next exit over. Where in Westlake are (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)