 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 83
Re: Let's kill some plastic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:57:46 GMT

I'd appreciate it if someone else could get Bram.  Not htat I don't like him
or anything, but if I have to go get him it's likely we'll be an hour and a
half late!

Troy

"Gino A. Melone" <gmelone@futurenext.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Adrian Drake writes:
Let's do it then.  My house Saturday, how about 2-ish?  Earlier or later • is
fine too.  I'll clear up my lego area a bit and get a table cleared so we
can build stuff if we want.  But what shall we build?  hrm.  And we can • run
a small BrikWars game too to make Gino happy, as my Castle World forest • is
still relatively intact, and would make a pretty good scenario area for a
TL2 battle.

I'd say we could send Troy to pick you up, Bram.  Or I could go out and • snag
you at some time earlier in the day.

I could also swing by to get Bram if needed.  LMK.

I'm always interested in BWing.  I'm still planning to host a BW game • later in
the month.  I'm thinking its time for some cross-TL fun.  I figure the • third
weekend looks fairly good.  So, I'm planning to do 3/16.  Maybe just after
lunch.  Before for anyone who wants to work on scenary.

I've started to get the itching for a big game again.  Who might be • interested?
I'm figuring 1000-1500 CP total on the field.  All TLs from 0-5 (maybe 6)
welcome.  I haven't decided on hokey stuff (ninja, jedi, champions,...).

How many CP do you want to go with Saturday?  I can field 2-3 100CP armies • at
TL2 fairly easily.