 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 74
RE: Let's kill some plastic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:56:58 GMT

Gino A. Melone writes:
  Let's do some BrikWarring.  I'd like to host a game some
time soon.  When is everybody free?

  Maybe, the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March?

Works for me...but I'd rather have a building session than a game :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org