 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 75
Re: Let's kill some plastic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Gino A. Melone writes:
Let's do some BrikWarring.  I'd like to host a game some time soon.  When is
everybody free?

Maybe, the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March?

March is Lego Month at Toys'R'Us, so I might be appearing there at least one
of those weekends (march 9th, March 16th) and I'm unavailable for the last
two weekends in march.  I'd actually like to host it myself, so y'all can
get a look at some of the stuff I've been building recently (I've been VERY
VERY productive!) Although I'll have to clean my lego table off to do something.

I could actually do something as early as this weekend, as I don't have
anything really dramatic planned.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com