 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 50
    Display at Marcon? —Mark D. McKean
   Okay, here's the scoop on Marcon. I spoke with the head programming/space allocation honcho (at our meeting this past weekend) about the possibility of getting a room to do a display at Marcon, and the answer is a definite "maybe". The key issue is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Display at Marcon? —Carolyn Cheney
   I am not averse to doing something for Marcon, but neither do I have a burning desire to put on a display. As a parent I think the idea of having somthing hands-on for the kids is great. Too bad my extensive set of Duplo, including a fair amount of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)