 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 51
Re: Display at Marcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:42:22 GMT

I am not averse to doing something for Marcon, but neither do I have a
burning desire to put on a display.  As a parent I think the idea of having
somthing hands-on for the kids is great.  Too bad my extensive set of Duplo,
including a fair amount of train track is in Atlanta. I think Duplo would be
less likely to walk off, and even fairly large kids enjoy it.

So basically, I'll help enthusiastically, but don't have much input on the
type of display.

I'm still planning to build some tables next month.  Anyone is welcome to
come and help, or even to come and play while I build.

Carolyn