 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 29
Re: When we gonna get together again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Hi,
As much as I don't like it, I will do no Lego through May.  There are
certain things on the house I must get done or the feds will take it away.
The Lego room will not be under repair, so if anyone wants to brave the mess
(since I'll be doing minimal housekeeping and my son won't be doing minimal
messing) they are welcome to build up there.  The only reason I can think of
is to be able to build some scenery or such with my supply, which is fine by me.

Hopefully I can host a meeting mid summer or so.  And maybe get up to
Cleveland if the opportunity presents.

Have fun,
Carolyn

Remodeling is always a good thing - especially under those conditions.
Hopefully things go quickly and well for your family, Carolyn!

Joel J