 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 22
Re: When we gonna get together again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Gino A. Melone writes:
So, when we doin' the LEGO thing again?
Depends on what we want to do and who's going to host it.  I'd like to get a
few more of the non-regulars to show up, and I'd love some of the Columbus
contingent to join the Cleveland regulars as well.

  So, Columbusite's, can any of you head North around April 7th?  Anybody want
to organize a Columbus area gathering?  Can anybody give Drew a ride North?

  BTW, there was talk last year about doing a BrikWars event at the gaming
convention in Columbus.  I think it is around July.  Anybody know particulars.
If we want to do it, we'd better start planning.

Later,
Gino A...