 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 13
  Re: How did I become a BLOC member?

I feel exactly the same as Mark. I think that BLOC is a great idea, and I will try to support the club, but to assume that I will be a member and to publish my email is a bit intrusive. A quick email to me would have gotten a positive response, but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: How did I become a BLOC member?

I'd like to apologize for the confusion. I emailed everyone on the list about a week before the site was announced. I heard back from several people. One or two asked to be removed. All the other responses were positive. One email bounced. I meant (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)