 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 394
Re: April BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:55:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mark Benz writes:
ARG,
the 217/8 takes you to the REGULAR Ohlone campus on Mission blvd. in
FREMONT. NOT the NOC in Newark, you need TO GET OFF BART at UNION CITY
and take the 233 to the corner of Newark and Cedar, then walk across
Newark, and go up cedar 2 blocks and the NOC is on your right. We'll be
in the Far Back building. Or if already in Fremont, Take the 219 to
Newark. it goes about the same place.

Whew, just in time...just arriving Union City now...

Mark, thanks for clearing up my confusion.

Or I'll try to find you at BART
or Ohlone! Big white ford pickup truck w/ white shell w/ Legomaniac in
side...

Are you have wireless e-mail?

--Todd