 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 392
Re: April BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, David Wegmuller writes:
Hi Todd,
First I assume that by tomorrow, you mean Saturday, right?

Ya, that tomorrow.  :-}

Alternatively, there are buses run by AC transit that leave the BART
station and serve the Fremont/Newark/Union City area. More info here:
http://www.actransit.org/

Ok, it's 8:25am and I'm on a Fremont train (just switched at MacArthur) and
on my way to Fremont, where I plan to catch the first 217 AC (or 218 if that
turns out to make more sense) to Ohlone from Fremont.  I guess that puts me
there around 9:30-10:00.

I forgot to ask earlier, could someone confirm that the -building- I want is
at 35753 Cedar?  That's where this is, ya?  The meeting is at the NOC, yes?
And the Newark Ohlone Center is the name of a building complex and not a
general area?  Are there any landmarks on campus that I should look for, or
should I just grab someone by the arm and ask where the LEGO people are?  :-)

--Todd

p.s.  Saw the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday.  That was neat-o.