 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 389
Re: April BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:35:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Todd Lehman writes:

I survived Portland and the PNLTC show last weekend and am here now in the
Bay Area.  Still very much looking forward to Saturday, but have a few
logistical questions...

- Can I show up at 9am even though I'm not a BayLUG member?

Of course! Actually, technically, you are a member...

- By chance is anyone heading in the direction of Fresno afterwards?

Not me. After the meeting I'm heading straight up the street to storage and then
off to pick up the fiancee.

- By chance does anyone live near the SFO airport and want a freeloader
Friday night?

Sorry, I live near San Jose International.

This is going to be a train table orientation and track planning meeting for
BayLTC. It is recommended that all train tables, previously used in layouts
or not, please be brought to this meeting.

Awesome.  I would so love to take photos of some of this, if you're amenable
to that.

I see no problem with this at all.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC