 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 154 (-20)
  ba-lego mailing list

Is the ba-lego@cinnamon.com list still active? I haven't seen anything in my mailbox lately. -gyug (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

Hi, Having been to the Sunnyvale Library, they have a room near the kids area, to the right as you go in that would be ok, a major issue however is direct outside access, as we probably do not want to be carting lego and have lots of people (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

(...) I work in Mountain View, and from the web site I find that the Mountain View library has a room you can reserver for (IIRC) $10. However, I have never been to said library and don't know how big it is. However if the last BAYLUG meeting was (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

(...) I have tried calling several community centers in San Jose, but they all want a $300-500 cleaning deposit. The only library in San Jose that I am aware of that would have enough space for us would be the main library downtown. But I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

Well, lots of libraries have rooms like this. I live in Santa Cruz, and I doubt you would all like to schlep over 17 for a BayLUG meeting, so I can't really offer much. But I would suggest that people who live in cities other than Fremont might (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING at Legoland?

Maybe we should have the meeting there? (:-D M (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

OK GUYS Anybody got another decent site on a different date???? Mark (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

(...) No worries. However that whole weekend is bad for me. If all goes according to plan, I will be at LEGOLAND that weekend. Russell (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Some ideas for next time

Hi All, I'm guilty, we arrived late, at about 12 noon. I put up the pennants and pulled up the shades some time after we arrived after unloading as there did not appear to be much "club" business going on. Won't happen again. Mark (...) ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Some ideas for next time

(...) The "LEGO" banners and window shades went up around noon, so there was some time before hand, but not enough. I agree that it would be a good idea to post a sign up that says what it is, so passers-by can know. How about something like this: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Pokemon Lego sculpture

I built these models a couple of months ago, but I've been dragging my feet about getting pictures on the web. However, I brought them to the BayLUG meeting this past weekend, and as a result pictures of them have made it onto the club website. To (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.baylug) !

  looking for the following people

If you are one of the following people, please reply to me about your BayLUG memberships. The email addresses I have for you are invalid. Please reply to me by the end of the month or your memberships will be terminated. Chad Paulson, Belmont (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: next BayLUG meeting

(...) Yea, they even let me in, of course they might not be so generous next time after I bought half the stuff which was being sold (well, not really, but I did buy a lot). (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: next BayLUG meeting

(...) Cool, thanks. I'll see y'all there. - Paul (Finally, someone to take that darn Metroliner off my hands...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: next BayLUG meeting

(...) Members only are from 10-1 and open to the public from 1-4. However, if you show up at 10 with three forms of ID and a Metroliner for me, I"ll let you in. :) Seriously though, come on down. We don't really lock the doors during members only (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: next BayLUG meeting

(...) Thanks for the information. I'd like to attend - but are there certain hours that are open to the public and other hours that are for members only? I've got a MOC or two I'd like to show off, and I may be interested in buying/trading parts. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  next BayLUG meeting

I would like to remind everyone about the next BayLUG meeting. We will be back at the Fukaya room at the Fremont library, on March 31, from 10-4. For more info, check out the BayLUG homepage at (2 URLs) for maps/directions... Russell Clark, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Guest at the next meeting?

(...) Sure. LMK when you plan to drop it off, or we can make plans for some other way. BTW, I still have your fuel car and mummy car from the August National Train Show :-) If my wife is home (and I'm not) if you are dropping off, I'll try and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Guest at the next meeting?

(...) DARNIT!!! I leave for New Orleans that afternoon, and can't be at the meeting (again...) I'd like to meet Larry in person, too... Tom, would you be willing to take my Train Contest entry to the meeting to display it? Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Guest at the next meeting?

Hi all! I've been emailing with Larry Pieniazek, and he says that he might be able to attend some of our next meeting on 3/31. Note that it's not set in stone. It depends on if he can make the time, as he will be here on business in SF. -Tom McD. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact