 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 140
Re: next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:09:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Paul Hanson writes:

Thanks for the information. I'd like to attend - but are there certain hours
that are open to the public and other hours that are for members only?

I've got a MOC or two I'd like to show off, and I may be interested in
buying/trading parts

Members only are from 10-1 and open to the public from 1-4. However, if you show
up at 10 with three forms of ID and a Metroliner for me, I"ll let you in.  :)
Seriously though, come on down. We don't really lock the doors during members
only sessions anyway.

Russell