 Organizations / United States / 614
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:22:43 GMT

Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> writes:
Excellent point, Andy ... I had been a fan of Bram Lembrecht's

(L*a*mbrecht, actaully, but then again, I'm sure lots of people write
your name as Sean)

work for a long time prior to MIT Mindfest '99, and I always thought he • was
in his thirties.

I'm flattered.  :)  You'd think my URL would be a give-away.

Imagine my shock when I met him, and learned he was on track to
graduate high school in the spring (apologies to Bram if I am unmasking
his secret  online persona ...;).

I remember a few people saying that even after they met me at Mindfest,
they would have guessed that I was at least 19 if I hadn't told them I
was 17...
So once again, it shows that age really isn't that important.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/