 Organizations / United States / 621
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:00:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I'm flattered.  :)  You'd think my URL would be a give-away.

Not nesseccarily, being a "student" can be considered in college as well.

And 'chuh.org' isn't immediately recognizable as a high school - if it was
chuh.k12.oh.us or something then the 'Student' URL would be a giveaway...

I remember a few people saying that even after they met me at Mindfest,
they would have guessed that I was at least 19 if I hadn't told them I
was 17...
So once again, it shows that age really isn't that important.

I remember that on my first days on lugnet(1), not many people knew I was young
(ish) and many people were surprised that I was 15 (at the time).
Even yesterday! I went to the fireworks with Matt M,

How were they?  I'd have been there but I knew it would have been a
transportation nightmare.  (Parking?  What's that?)

Er...fut to .off-topic.fun, I think, because we're getting there.