 Organizations / United States / 615
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Richard Franks writes:
<snip>

I just read this whole subtree and I would like to reiterate Frank's call for
setting followups on posts carefully.

Yup, in hindsight, setting the followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug on this topic
is likely to cause an ugly subtree, my bad.

If what you are discussing is generic to all LUGs, it ought to be to org.us
NOT to org.us.nelug.

I wondered about this before - why lugnet.org.us rather than lugnet.org? For
reasons of law and liability I can understand narrowing it down to a specific
country, but for the more general issues I don't understand why.

Richard