 Organizations / United States / 603
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

For a demand to
be truely inappropriate, it has to be backed by some kind of force.

Oh, you mean like "let's all join NELUG even though we have no interest in it
and don't live anywhere near the US NE, so that we can disrupt the consensus
the membership arrived at and change things to suit our opinions of how things
ought to be"?

Yes.  I agree that that is force.

That was said, and, joke or no, it was totally out of line as far as I am
concerned.

I don't believe it was a joke.  I agree.  Hopefully the poster will mature
beyond that stage.

Chris