 Organizations / United States / 604
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:12:06 GMT

I'm all for the age rule. I keep thinking that I wouldn't want to hang out with
the teenage me. But it doesn't mean we have to be strict. I mean, if Shiri
really wants to hang ou with a bunch of elderly people, perhaps we should allow
it. Its not an open call for teens to stampede the group. But really how much
difference might it make. Lets keep the rule and bend it only for those
youngsters who seem really dedicated and ser