 Organizations / United States / 591
  Re: Age limitations

(...) todd ~ although i don't fall into the age category for these questions, i would like to share some relevant experienciences. first off, this timely post from steve jackson: (URL) ~ just in case you missed it. now, i've had my say in this (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Age limitations

I'd like to add to Craig's thoughts with my own experiences. I was deep in my dark ages at age 16, but I became involved with the MIT gaming club at that point in my life. My introduction to the club was attending one of their game cons. I had been (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)