 Organizations / United States / 555
  Re: Age limitations

(...) Well, I'm not exactly urging you to take it up, but... (...) OH MY GOD! (Oh wait, I'm a heathen.) This would be unbearable. Can you trade in your body for one that works properly? The fermented juice of the grape is one of life's great (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) And in fact, the beverage most likely to be consumed at an adult gathering in the US doesn't have any grapes in it (at least as far as I know, I don't pretend to be an expert on alchoholic beverages). I would be dissapointed though which an (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Age limitations

ROFL!! Thanks Chris, you just made my day, as much as my allergies are usually a serious issue to me I gotta reply on this one... (...) As am I, but I do say the occasionally OMG ;-) And I even pray once in a while, what can I do, that's the way I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.off-topic.fun)