 Organizations / United States / 552
    Re: Age limitations —Eric Joslin
   (...) It was done at a meeting, and I would like to make sure that any *further* votes and discussion of this sort are held at meetings. For one thing, NELUG does extend membership to anyone, regardless of physical location (yes, yes, anyone over (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I think if this is the case, then NELUG is far more BostonLUG than anything else. I live in Lowell, I work in Andover. Getting into Boston is both difficult and time-consuming for me, especially on a weekday evening. I can only imagine that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Eric Joslin
   (...) I would (depending on other factors). I had a girlfriend who lived in Lowell at one point; it's really not a very long drive at all, especially for a once-in-a-while thing like NELUG meetings. eric (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)