 Organizations / United States / 540
  Re: Age limitations

(...) And conversely, I would argue that by posting her initial post to such a wide number of groups, rather than contacting NELUG directly with her problems, Shiri has acted very immaturely. eric (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Possibly. But I have contacted NELUG in the past about this - in the discussion you mentioned. It might've been me, I can't say for sure, after all I wasn't at the meeting. New things came up now, for me, and I was feeling more and more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) And we know how that decision went. And since that didn't work, upping the ante is the way to go? What happened to your very sincere comments about how you didn't want to bug us about the issue? (...) I'm sorry that I'm going to have to be the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)