 Organizations / United States / 540
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Chris Maddison writes:

I think we'd all be satisfied if this were taken case by

We who?  Who needs to be satisfied?

I'd say with certainty that she's handling this much more maturely that you.

You might wish to try and support this claim.  Go back and read.  Matt has in
no way acted immature about this.

And conversely, I would argue that by posting her initial post to such a wide
number of groups, rather than contacting NELUG directly with her problems,
Shiri has acted very immaturely.

eric