 Organizations / United States / 526
  Re: Age limitations

Shiri & all, First I am responding to the initial message because this thread is new from the last time I was on and now there are 100+ messages in the tread and I am on vacation and am not about to take more time from it than I am writing this (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) For whatever damage my comments have done, I apologize. I reread my few posts, and though I may have attacked people or the group in a slight way, I feel that I was in no way the main contributor, and cannot apologize for them, for I am not (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)