 Organizations / United States / 524
    Re: Age limitations —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I would. But I wasn't really getting at a technical definition issue. From the perspective of posting to a newsgroup they're all functionally the same. They're just various opinions and regardless of how they're phrased, the NELUG readers will (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Oh, you mean like "let's all join NELUG even though we have no interest in it and don't live anywhere near the US NE, so that we can disrupt the consensus the membership arrived at and change things to suit our opinions of how things ought to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Yes. I agree that that is force. (...) I don't believe it was a joke. I agree. Hopefully the poster will mature beyond that stage. Chris (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)